Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

📗Brilliant book study!📗

 Kia ora bloggers,

For literacy, we have been focusing on something called book study! The four books you could choose from were Danny the champion of the world, Fing, Gangsta Granny and Wonder. I choose Danny the champion of the world! So far I am really enjoying the book! One of the best parts is when Danny's Dad falls in a hole that a keeper dug and broke his ankle. Danny the champion of the world is a very interesting book! I am currently up to chapter 21. We also have a booklet we have to fill out once we have read a certain amount of chapters at a time. Have you read one of the four books above? If so tell me what one and what your favourite part is. Down below is a picture of the book. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    I've read Fing and Danny champion of the world. But personally I like fing more. Why do you like the Dad falling in the hole?
    Get up the great blogging and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when Danny's Dad falls in the hole becuase he breaks his ankle. I love it when cool things happen like someone breaking something (I mean in books not in real life) Like when Holly broke her arm that wasn't funny.

      - Lucy :P

      Delete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.