Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

😺Surprising scratch! 😺

 Kia ora bloggers,

For cyber smart, we used a website called scratch. It is very fun but it is a little bit hard if you are new but there are tutorials that can help you to make AMAZING things!  I make a jumping game There is a crab and balls and You are under the sea and the aim of the game is to jump over ALL the balls without getting hit. You get 10 points every time you jump over a ball and don't hit one. I really enjoyed making this because it was a bit challenging but other than that is was epic! You should certainly give scratch a go some time! Because honestly, it is probably the easiest coding site once you have gotten use to it. I hope you enjoy playing the game I made on scratch down below is the link and a picture. comment below if you like it! Have you ever used scratch before?


 

Ctrl c this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/603114892/   


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy

    This is AMAZING!
    I have been on scratch a couple times before and it definitely was challenging.
    I love how you used an ocean background and a crab.
    Maybe next time you could trying make it so if you touch a ball your points get restarted. But other than that I think it's great.

    From Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly!

      I did try and change it to when you hit the ball the score DOES change but I never finished it. But anyways thanks for that!

      :P

      Delete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.