Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Shark tank

 Kia ora bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog! For a few weeks now our hub has been working on small businesses. These involve coming up with an idea, making business cards, making an advert, making a presentation. I have enjoyed this a lot! Because we get to use our brain to come up with anything we want. We could do a food item, Gap filler or just anything that you could show as a model.

I chose to make a business called Elegant Brownie! This is a brownie made with white chocolate and icing sugar on the top! We have to present our items next Wednesday. I have mixed feelings about this. Because next Wednesday isn't that far away and we have to show our items and explain what it is, what it does, and how much we want to sell it for.

This is a big step up we do speeches and stuff like that but now we are doing something even bigger! When I said we have to present it I mean in front of our whole literacy group! My presentation isn't quite finished yet but I am still going to work on it.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi lucy I love the idea I would buy the whole store! and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. But maybe next time you could say more about the event I know what shark tank is but do others? and you could bring it down the price. Sometimes I would just like 1 instead of a whole box!

    I would really like to see this business grow.
    Stich OUT

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.