Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Summer learning journey - teaser activity

 kia ora bloggers,

As all of you will know we are near the end of the year and school is nearly over! I have started the summer learning journey program today! And I did the teaser activity this involved going onto a site called art colouring book it is an online thing and is very fun! I personally enjoyed it because I was having fun at the same time as learning how to use this new site. 

On the art colouring book, there were quite a few pictures to choose from. I chose to do a picture of watermelons and a background. I also did the NASA version too. I love getting to pick colours for the pictures. I suggest if you have not already registered you should do it now! Because you are not only having fun but also learning! Down below is my NASA version and what the picture looked like originally. Have you registered for the summer learning journey? If so tell me in the comments. Ka kite! 

 My picture
 Original picture




       

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is great
    I have registered to do the Summer Learning Journey and I also did the teaser activity and posted it on my blog.
    Maybe next time you could explain how to use the site a bit more.
    I like how you added the original picture as well as your picture.
    How long did it take you? and would you do it again in your free time?

    From Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Holly!

      Thank you for the feedback! I would defiantly Use the art colouring book again in my free time! I added the original aswell becuase it said too!!!

      - Lucy :P

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Lucy!
    Good work, this looks great! I have also registered for the Summer Learning Journey and I have done this task and really enjoyed it as well! I can hardly tell the difference between the two pictures.I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts!
    Bye, see you later,
    Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mabel,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I was trying to make the picture look the same as the original because I thought it would be cool. I look froward to you commenting on my blog!

      Ka kite! - Lucy :P

      Delete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.